Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Best Part Of My Day

After the day I had... Let's just say in involved a lot of interaction with many branches of government and my boss, and leave it at that because I didn't come on here just to complain about my little old life, even though it's very tempting. I will say one thing though, this morning I woke up, sat straight up in bed, and the first words out of my mouth were recited from "So I Married an Axe Murderer," "Jane get me off this crazy thing! ...called life."

Anyonthevergeofcrazies, the important thing is that my day ended with a special gift from a special friend, and no that isn't a horribly cliched metaphor for a period. (Aren't you glad? I know I am.) Tamara, one of my oldest and dearest friends, likes to use her fancy Google phone to shoot and send me little videos of her day. Well, she was on her way out of Dean & DeLuca with a delicious cupcake, and on her way back to work. She decides to film what wouldn't normally be that much of an adventure, but after what actually transpires, I think you can say it qualifies. Thank you Tamara for making me almost lizz. (Sound is definitely required for watching this one.)

4 comments:

Tamonster said...

oh my god its so funny.

Tamonster said...

who else would ever possibly in the whole wide world get screamed at and chased and called "too metal for comedy" in the world besides me?

Tamonster said...

by a little person no less...

Ann said...

AHAhahahahahahhahahhahahahahh. tamara he was awestruck your awesomeness